IWI GALIL RIFLE
The IWI Galil Rifle is the modernized version of the original Galil rifle first developed by IMI in the late 1960’s. Drawing inspiration from the legendary Russian AK-47 and the Finnish Valmet RK 62, the IWI Galil ACE has been continuously improved over the last 40 years, resulting in today’s extremely reliable and highly accurate Galil ACE.
The Galil ACE rifle is assembled in the US from imported and US parts under 18 U.S.C § 922(r). You should only use magazines made in the USA in your Galil ACE rifle. Use of an imported magazine may put you in violation of 18 U.S.C § 922(r).)
- 16″ Chrome lined, Cold hammer-forged, Chrome Moly Vanadium barrel.
- 1:7 Twist.
- Last-round hold-open feature.
- Uses standard AR15 magazines.
- Weight reduction over original Galil with the use of modern polymers.
- Full length 2-piece Picatinny style top rail.
- Picatinny style tri-rail forearm with built in, slide on/ off rail covers with pressure switch access.
- Side Folding adjustable telescoping buttstock with 2 position removable comb.
- Adjustable sights with Tritium front post and 2-dot Tritium rear aperture.
- One Magpul PMAG 30 round magazine.
IWI Galil ACE 5.56mm 16″ Rifle
IWI Galil Ace Riffle .
Improvements made since the original IWI Galil Ace Riffle For sale was first developed include:
- Charging handle (reciprocating) moved to the left side of the milled steel receiver allowing for weak hand operation
- Weight reduction with the use of modern polymers
- NATO STANAG magazine compatibility
- Full length 2-piece Picatinny top rail
- Picatinny tri-rail forearm with built in, slide on/off rail covers with pressure switch access
- Fully adjustable iron sights with Tritium front post
The Galil ACE SB features a side-folding Stabilizing Brace, produced for IWI US by SB Tactical LLC, designers and manufacturers of the original SB15 and SB47 Pistol Stabilizing Braces. Originally designed as a means for persons with limited mobility to operate and fire the AR-15 pistol, the custom adaptation of the Stabilizing Brace to the Galil ACE pistol takes the application of large frame pistol control and stabilization to a new level. With the IWI brace’s unique sidefolding feature, the Galil ACE SB can be fired with or without the brace extended depending on the shooters need. With the brace in the folded position, storage space required in your safe or range/rifle bag is minimized.